Community & social service workers are faced with a broad range of tasks & responsibilities, from basic documentation to active case management. In this course, students will be introduced to the concepts involved in case management, preparing them to handle various stages in the client service use cycle.
- Understand the general principles of case management
- Describe and discuss the ethical guidelines of case management
- Demonstrate appropriate documentation and assessment skills
- Describe and discuss the use of client case planning
- Describe and discuss the appropriate monitoring of case management
- Describe and discuss appropriate termination and summary of a case plan